- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Chronicles
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- 1 Kings
- 1 Peter
- 1 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Chronicles
- 2 Corinthians
- 2 John
- 2 Kings
- 2 Peter
- 2 Samuel
- 2 Thessalonians
- 2 Timothy
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
We all know that smoking is unhealthy, but are we aware that there are other second-hand toxins that we bring to our home, workplace, and church, exposing ourselves and loved ones to deadly poison? These are things that we allow ourselves to view, think, and be part of every day without considering the risks to our spiritual health.
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of LifeChurch.tv, a pacesetting multicampus church and creators of the popular and free YouVersion Bible App. He is the author of several books, including Fight, Altar Ego, Soul Detox, Weird, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma.
jelangfeldtBattle Creek, MIAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great supplement to both the book and DVDOctober 18, 2012jelangfeldtBattle Creek, MIAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This participant's guide is a great tool to getting the most out of both the Soul Detox book and the DVD. Small groups will find it a great discussion and growth tool while the individual user will find the questions and follow-up activities to be both challenging and faith growing. Overall a superb supplement to a wonderful book.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality: Unleash a Revolution in Your Life in ChristPeter ScazzeroThomas Nelson / 2011 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$15.99Save 50% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW946424
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search