- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Celestia G. Tracy is president and founder of Mending the Soul Ministries and MTS Partnerships for Professional Development. She received an M.A. in Counseling/Psychology from Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Oregon. After sixteen years of private counseling she currently enjoys consulting, writing training, and developing community based resources that equip parents and leaders in an informed and compassionate response to abuse. Celestia has expertise with children, trauma, marriage, intimacy, and sexuality.
Kristi Ickes Garrison is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who has worked in the public schools for ten years and is the Director of Karis Student Resources, LLC. Kristi specializes in helping students who have experienced abuse, depression and suicide, addiction, and pregnancy and offers dynamic trainings to youth workers and parents on working effectively with teens.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Abuse
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search