- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Larry Osborne is a teaching pastor at North Coast Church in northern San Diego County. North Coast is widely recognized as one of the most influential and innovative churches in America. Osborne speaks extensively on the subjects of leadership and spiritual formation. His books include Sticky Teams, Sticky Church, 10 Dumb Things Smart Christians Believe, and Spirituality for the Rest of Us. He and his wife, Nancy, live in Oceanside, California.
TofCCanadaAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Best leadership teams book out thereOctober 5, 2010TofCCanadaAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5One of the 10 000 things I love about this book is the integrity of the author. Larry writes from decades of expereince and as one who continues to be on the front lines of church ministry. Larry's insights are clear, wise, and applicable to all ministry situations. Best leadership teams book out there!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Christ Formed in You: The Power of the Gospel for Personal Change - eBookBrian G. HedgesShepherd Press / 2011 / ePub$3.99 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18266EB
A Cast of Stones, The Staff and the Sword Series #1Patrick W. CarrBethany House / 2013 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 27 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW210433
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Elders & Deacons
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Elders & Deacons
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search