- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Larry Osborne is a teaching pastor at North Coast Church in northern San Diego County. North Coast is widely recognized as one of the most influential and innovative churches in America. Osborne speaks extensively on the subjects of leadership and spiritual formation. His books include Sticky Teams, Sticky Church, 10 Dumb Things Smart Christians Believe, and Spirituality for the Rest of Us. He and his wife, Nancy, live in Oceanside, California.
TofCCanadaAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Best leadership teams book out thereOctober 5, 2010TofCCanadaAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5One of the 10 000 things I love about this book is the integrity of the author. Larry writes from decades of expereince and as one who continues to be on the front lines of church ministry. Larry's insights are clear, wise, and applicable to all ministry situations. Best leadership teams book out there!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Sticky Teams: Keeping Your Leadership Team and Staff on the Same Page Audiobook [Download]Larry OsborneZondervan / 2010 / Audio Download$15.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WWDA13420-CP
The Letters to Timothy and Titus: New International Commentary on the New Testament [NICNT]Philip H. TownerWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2006 / Hardcover$39.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$60.00Save 33% ($20.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW825133
Upside-Down Freedom: Inverted Principles for Christian LivingTaylor FieldNew Hope Publishers / 2013 / Trade Paperback$6.60 Retail:
$14.99Save 56% ($8.39)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW693760
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Elders & Deacons
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Elders & Deacons
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Start A New Search