- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Dee Brestin (www.deebrestin.com) is a writer, speaker, and teacher. Her book The Friendships of Women has sold over a million copies and was recently released in a 20th Anniversary Edition. Falling in Love with Jesus has sold over 400,000 copies. Dee has written twenty Bible studies, the first of which, Proverbs and Parables, has been in print for over thirty years. She is a frequent guest on Moody Radio (Mid-day Connection) and Focus on the Family; she also speaks to many large womens conferences yearly. A graduate of Northwestern University, Dee has studied with Covenant Seminary. She is the mother of five grown children and lives in Wisconsin and Missouri.
Deb SAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 6, 2013Deb SAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Inspiring and encouraging wonderful. Great gift for someone who needs a gift to encourage someone else.
Grandma NancyValley Forge, PAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Encouraging!June 22, 2011Grandma NancyValley Forge, PAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleValue: 5Meets Expectations: 5Dee is so real, so transparent as she writes about her struggle with her husband's illness and death. Thank you for sharing seems such an insignificant response to this book.
I cannot wait to share it with the women of our church!
Christine Emmons5 Stars Out Of 5November 26, 2009Christine EmmonsThis is a very well written book, pointing the reader to God's Word for our greatest source of comfort.
Jan Amodeo5 Stars Out Of 5November 9, 2009Jan AmodeoThis book spoke gently and tenderly to my heart. God's Word is so rich and the Psalms bring soothing comfort no matter what difficulties one is going through. Thanks so much Dee for sharing your heart in its most delicate places. May you continue to grow daily in your rich closeness with our Lord God Almighty, our ultimate Healer. May others grow as a result of your spurring us on to Him!! He meets us where we need it most.
Kauri Tallant5 Stars Out Of 5September 25, 2009Kauri TallantThis book is amazing. I am using it to lead a small group for grief recovery.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Worship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Search