- All Products
- Theology× (2,945)
- Biblical Theology
- Doctrinal Theology
- General Theology
- Historical Theology
- Literature & Theology
- Philosophy & Theology
- Practical Theology
- Religion & Society
- Religious Studies
- Sacramental Theology
- Spiritual / Mystical Theology
- Systematic Theology
- Systematic Theology Theologians
- Theological Education
- Theological Movements & Traditions
- Theological References
- Topics of Debate
- World Religions
- Worldview Studies
- Theology× (2,945)
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Derived from theologian Wayne Grudems PoliticsAccording to the Bible, this digital short outlines five misguided approaches Christians take to politics and a way that is both more biblical and better for society. Grudem describes the five misguided approaches as follows:
- Government should compel religion
- Government should exclude religion
- All government is evil and demonic
- Do evangelism, not politics
- Do politics, not evangelism
In their place, Grudem argues for a view that he calls significant Christian influence on government. Provocative and compelling, How Christians Should Relate to Government will prod the thinking of politically minded Christians, regardless of which party they favor.
Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology
- Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Politics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- eBooks >> Theology
- Start A New Search