- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Derived from Gregg Allisons magisterial Historical Theology, this digital short provides a concise but thorough history of how both New Testament and Old Testament books were identified as Scripture and incorporated into the final canon. Attention is paid to differences between the Catholic and Protestant canons and to debates about the inclusion of apocryphal books. The equivalent of a series of lectures on Scriptures formation, with extensive footnoting for further reading, this digital short provides a one-stop reference resource on a foundational matter of Christian doctrine and worship.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Church History
- Download >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- eBooks >> Church History >> Historical Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Doctrine Surveys & Studies
- eBooks >> Theology >> Historical Theology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search