- All Products
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- NAB-New American Bible
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Bug Parables
The story is told in goofy rhymes that kids will find easy to memorize, and it is supplemented by extremely funny artwork by Andy J. Smith. There are lots of puns and word plays for the adults to enjoy. For example, when Freddie goes into the big city of the bugs, the businesses have names such as "Flies R Us" and "McMaggot's." And when Freddie tries to open a trash can so that he can survive on garbage, a bug pops out who looks like Oscar the Grouch.
For a fun book that manages to teach the same lesson as its more sophisticated biblical counterpart, this one is a winner! Dr. Dennis E. Hensley, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Children's Bible
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bible
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search