- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
The Once-A-Day At the Table Family Devotional helps you discuss the principles and promises in the Bible as you enjoy a meal together. With 365 daily readings to help you start conversations with your family around the dinner table, its perfect for the family who wants to take time to center their lives on Gods Word. This devotional ebook suggests topics for conversation and then gives you a brief scripture passage and a devotion to read together.
Each daily reading includes:
- Scripture text from the most popular modern-English Bible translation, the NIV
- A devotional reading for family discussion
- Questions to consider as together you discuss the days topic
- A closing prayer
Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible for Teen Guys. He was a consulting editor for the New Mens Devotional Bible and has created many other best-selling Bible projects. In addition, he has created daily devotional titles such as Day by Day with the Early Church Fathers. Christopher lives with his wife and three children in northern Illinois, where he also serves on the athletic coaching staff of Wheaton College.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books
- Children >> Kids Devotionals >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals
- eBooks >> Family
- Start A New Search