- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- Biblia Textual
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- Dios Habla Hoy
- GNT-Good News Translation
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- LBLA-Las Americas
- Living Bible
- NAB-New American Bible
- NABRE-New American Bible Revised Edition
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- REB-Revised English Bible
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- Nueva Version Internacional
- NLV-New Life Version
- TEV-Today's English Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
This unique Zondervan Bible Extract is one of three courses taking you quickly into passages every Christian should know. In this bite size edition youll spend two weeks studying the life and teachings of Jesus from passages in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Each daily reading should take only about 10 minutes. There are 14 chapters of scripture included. This digital extract edition is designed to address common, uncommon, and perplexing questions people ask about Scripture.
"Why was the Birth of Jesus announced to Shepherds?"
"What does it mean to take up one's cross?"
"How can we do greater things than Jesus did?"
While it does not contain the full Bible it does contain all the verses associated with the Q&A on the Life of Jesus reading plan.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Wordkeeper CBD Dry Highlighter Pack, Set of 4, Yellow OnlyCBD Exclusive / Other$3.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 325 Reviews
$9.99Save 60% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16673
The Daniel Fast Made Delicious: Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free & Vegan Recipes That Are Healthy and Taste Great! - eBookJohn Cavazos, Ann Marie CavazosSiloam / 2014 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46682EB