- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
EliveBronx, New YorkAge: 25-34Gender: male3 Stars Out Of 5So- SoJuly 11, 2011EliveBronx, New YorkAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 3Value: 2Meets Expectations: 2Although Pate has a lot of facts and insights, he gets the last book of the Bible (Revelation) wrong in MANY areas. I really enjoy his elucidation to the Gospel, and the epistles, they are very will done. I take my hat off to the author(s) in the breaking down the first four books of John. However, there is an ever increasing miss belief and miss interpretation that John, when writing his Revelation prophecy, that Rome is the anti-christ beast empire. This is NOT all true to what John is trying to tell us. Anyway, the book fails to interrupter the end time prophecies, simply because the author JUST DOES NOT READ THE VERSES OF THE BIBLE but follows the erroneous belief in that Rome is the anti-christ beast empire. If the author(s) would simply read, they would see that
1) NO OTHER PROPHET IN THE ENTIRE BIBLE USES GEMATRIA SO WHY WOULD A JEWISH CHRISTIAN PROPHET USE IT? It is also believed that "Gematria . . . is something that falls under the category of what is occult and witchcraft, and is taught based on a system of numerology ." Would God use witchcraft to manifest a revelation to one of His prophets? And if John did use Gematria, why would he be calling out NERO as the 666 beast if John clearly stated in the first chapter of Revelation that he was writing a PROPHECY OF WHAT WAS TO SURELY COME THAT HAS NOT YET TAKEN PLACE? It is known that John wrote the book of Revelation in the year of the mid to late 90's AD when NERO WAS ALREADY DEAD! Prophecy is based on future events, PROPHECY IS NOT HISTORY, so why would John call out someone that wasn't even around anymore nor was a threat? Also, in the original Greek text of Revelation 13:18 JOHN NEVER WROTE THE NUMBER(S) "666". John actually writes Ï‡ Î¾ Ïš X E S (chi-xi-stigma). Which John could have been trying to ask his readers to figure out what these symbols mean and many know that it can also be translated in the Arabic language for "In the name of alah (with the cross swords of Islam)." HINT, HINT?
2) When interrupting the dream, Daniel says clearly that the feet of king Nebuchadnezzar's statue was mixed clay and iron. So why does everyone always assume that the feet represent Rome when Rome is actually represented as the legs of iron? What about the clay? What kingdom is Daniel really talking about? The Aramaic word Daniel uses for the word "mixed" by the way is "arab". Hint hint?
3) Ezekiel clearly gives the locations of the kingdoms or nations that will rise up against Israel in the last days in Ezekiel chapter 38. NOWHERE DOES EZEKIEL MENTION ROME OR RUSSIA! The book of Ezekiel was written between the years 593-573 BC and the locations of all the descendants of Noah were in certain places during this time. None of the names of the people that Ezekiel writes of were in Russia or Rome between these 25 years. And all of the locations Ezekiel writes that will attack Israel are Islamic locations by the way. Hint hint?
4) Ezekiel's prophecy in Ezekiel chapter 44 about the Golden Gate in Jerusalem being shut. This prophecy in the Bible again was written between 593BC-573BC and was fulfilled in 810AD and has been shut and sealed up for 1,201 years now (up until 2011)! Oh yeah, and the Muslims were the ones who shut it up by the way to stop Jesus from coming back into the Jerusalem in the last days. However, Psalm 24 is a prophecy that the LORD will speak to those everlasting doors and they will be "lifted" or the Hebrew is "carried away".
5) ROSH IS NOT RUSSIA! The Hebrew word rosh means "chief, head, or captain/top" in which Ezekiel is making mention of Turkey!
6)John says in Revelation 17: 10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. The kingdom that WAS when John wrote Revelation was Rome, the fifth. The real order of these kingdoms are 1st Egyptian empire, 2nd Assyrian empire, 3rd Babylonian, 4th Medo-Persian, 5th Greek, 6th Rome, the kingdom that WAS NOT YET TO COME IS THE 7th which was the Ottoman (Turkish) Empire and therefore may very well be the 8th! The Ottomans where Islamic by the way, hint hint?
At least they got most of the Messianic prophecies correct, but this book tries too hard to sway you to believe in out dated and foolish interruptions when it comes to eschatology simply because they are close minded and do not read.
If you are looking for good books on eschatological prophecy, get The Islamic Antichrist by Joel Richardson, books by written by Walid Shoebat, Once an Arafat Man: The True Story of How a PLO Sniper Found a New Life by Tass Saada and Unleashing the Beast: The Coming Reign of Terror by a Fanatical Islamic Dictator and his Ten-Nation Coalition by Perry Stone. God bless and KEEP READING THE BIBLE FOR WHAT IT SAYS.