- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
EliveBronx, New YorkAge: 25-34Gender: male3 Stars Out Of 5So- SoJuly 11, 2011EliveBronx, New YorkAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 3Value: 2Meets Expectations: 2Although Pate has a lot of facts and insights, he gets the last book of the Bible (Revelation) wrong in MANY areas. I really enjoy his elucidation to the Gospel, and the epistles, they are very will done. I take my hat off to the author(s) in the breaking down the first four books of John. However, there is an ever increasing miss belief and miss interpretation that John, when writing his Revelation prophecy, that Rome is the anti-christ beast empire. This is NOT all true to what John is trying to tell us. Anyway, the book fails to interrupter the end time prophecies, simply because the author JUST DOES NOT READ THE VERSES OF THE BIBLE but follows the erroneous belief in that Rome is the anti-christ beast empire. If the author(s) would simply read, they would see that
1) NO OTHER PROPHET IN THE ENTIRE BIBLE USES GEMATRIA SO WHY WOULD A JEWISH CHRISTIAN PROPHET USE IT? It is also believed that "Gematria . . . is something that falls under the category of what is occult and witchcraft, and is taught based on a system of numerology ." Would God use witchcraft to manifest a revelation to one of His prophets? And if John did use Gematria, why would he be calling out NERO as the 666 beast if John clearly stated in the first chapter of Revelation that he was writing a PROPHECY OF WHAT WAS TO SURELY COME THAT HAS NOT YET TAKEN PLACE? It is known that John wrote the book of Revelation in the year of the mid to late 90's AD when NERO WAS ALREADY DEAD! Prophecy is based on future events, PROPHECY IS NOT HISTORY, so why would John call out someone that wasn't even around anymore nor was a threat? Also, in the original Greek text of Revelation 13:18 JOHN NEVER WROTE THE NUMBER(S) "666". John actually writes Ï‡ Î¾ Ïš X E S (chi-xi-stigma). Which John could have been trying to ask his readers to figure out what these symbols mean and many know that it can also be translated in the Arabic language for "In the name of alah (with the cross swords of Islam)." HINT, HINT?
2) When interrupting the dream, Daniel says clearly that the feet of king Nebuchadnezzar's statue was mixed clay and iron. So why does everyone always assume that the feet represent Rome when Rome is actually represented as the legs of iron? What about the clay? What kingdom is Daniel really talking about? The Aramaic word Daniel uses for the word "mixed" by the way is "arab". Hint hint?
3) Ezekiel clearly gives the locations of the kingdoms or nations that will rise up against Israel in the last days in Ezekiel chapter 38. NOWHERE DOES EZEKIEL MENTION ROME OR RUSSIA! The book of Ezekiel was written between the years 593-573 BC and the locations of all the descendants of Noah were in certain places during this time. None of the names of the people that Ezekiel writes of were in Russia or Rome between these 25 years. And all of the locations Ezekiel writes that will attack Israel are Islamic locations by the way. Hint hint?
4) Ezekiel's prophecy in Ezekiel chapter 44 about the Golden Gate in Jerusalem being shut. This prophecy in the Bible again was written between 593BC-573BC and was fulfilled in 810AD and has been shut and sealed up for 1,201 years now (up until 2011)! Oh yeah, and the Muslims were the ones who shut it up by the way to stop Jesus from coming back into the Jerusalem in the last days. However, Psalm 24 is a prophecy that the LORD will speak to those everlasting doors and they will be "lifted" or the Hebrew is "carried away".
5) ROSH IS NOT RUSSIA! The Hebrew word rosh means "chief, head, or captain/top" in which Ezekiel is making mention of Turkey!
6)John says in Revelation 17: 10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. The kingdom that WAS when John wrote Revelation was Rome, the fifth. The real order of these kingdoms are 1st Egyptian empire, 2nd Assyrian empire, 3rd Babylonian, 4th Medo-Persian, 5th Greek, 6th Rome, the kingdom that WAS NOT YET TO COME IS THE 7th which was the Ottoman (Turkish) Empire and therefore may very well be the 8th! The Ottomans where Islamic by the way, hint hint?
At least they got most of the Messianic prophecies correct, but this book tries too hard to sway you to believe in out dated and foolish interruptions when it comes to eschatology simply because they are close minded and do not read.
If you are looking for good books on eschatological prophecy, get The Islamic Antichrist by Joel Richardson, books by written by Walid Shoebat, Once an Arafat Man: The True Story of How a PLO Sniper Found a New Life by Tass Saada and Unleashing the Beast: The Coming Reign of Terror by a Fanatical Islamic Dictator and his Ten-Nation Coalition by Perry Stone. God bless and KEEP READING THE BIBLE FOR WHAT IT SAYS.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Missions of Jesus and the Disciples according to the Fourth Gospel,Andreas KostenbergerWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 1998 / Trade Paperback$28.35 Retail:
$31.50Save 10% ($3.15)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW2842550
Move: What 1,000 Churches Reveal about Spiritual Growth - eBookGreg L. Hawkins, Cally ParkinsonZondervan / 2011 / ePub$10.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14530EB
The Writings of John: A Survey of the Gospel, Epistles, and ApocalypseC. Marvin PateZondervan / 2011 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$44.99Save 69% ($31.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW267379