- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Leadership Library
Dr. Dan B. Allender received his MDiv from Westminster Theological Seminary and his PhD in Counseling Psychology from Michigan State University. Currently, Dan serves as Professor of Counseling Psychology and Founding President at The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology in Seattle, WA. A therapist in private practice, he is a frequent speaker and conference leader. He and his wife, Rebecca, are parents to three adult children and grandparents of two grandsons and one granddaughter.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search