Now in full color for its twenty-fifth edition, this world-renowned Bible handbook is treasured by generations of Bible readers for its clarity, insight, and usefulness. Halley's Bible Handbook makes the Bible's wisdom and message accessible while offering an appreciation for the cultural, religious, and geographic settings in which the story of the Bible unfolds. Written for both mind and heart, this expanded edition retains Dr. Halley's personable style.
- Brilliant maps
- Photographs and illustrations
- Contemporary four-color design
- Bible references from the New International Version
- Practical Bible reading programs and tips for Bible study
- Fascinating archaeological information
- Easy-to-understand sections on how we got the Bible and Church History
- Improved indexes
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.