Many people think being a Christian means doing the right thing. But what exactly is the "right thing"? We've probably all wondered things like:
- Does what I wear to church on Sunday matter to God?
- Will God be upset if I don't read the Bile every day?
- Is being a missionary or pastor a higher calling then being a plumber or a doctor?
- Do I have to tell everyone I meet about Jesus?
- What is okay for Christians to do?
- Will God disown me if I do something I'm not supposed to do?
The question we should ask is, "Who came up with this list of things that God supposedly wants from us?" The reality is that the Bible tells us what God wants from us. In this book, Mark Matlock will lead you through the important messages God has given us in his Word--messages that reveal what God actually wants from us so we don't have to wonder anymore.
Most teenagers think that being a Christian means doing the right thing. But figuring out what the right thing is can be a challenge. This book will guide your students through Gods Word and help them figure out what God really wants from them.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.