- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1107462&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 304
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Availability: Available to ship on or about 12/30/13.
Email me when this product is available.
The Christian's High CallingMaurice RobertsSave 10%
Living Your Heart's Desire: God's Call and Your VocationGregory S ClapperSave 10%
Ears to Hear: Recognizing and Responding to God's CallEdward S. LittleSave 31%
The Call continues to stand as a classic, reflective work on life's purpose. Best-selling author Os Guinness goes beyond our surface understanding of God's call and addresses the fact that God has a specific calling for our individual lives.
Why am I here? What is God's call in my life? How do I fit God's call with my own individuality? How should God's calling affect my career, my plans for the future, my concepts of success? Guinness now helps the reader discover answers to these questions, and more, through a corresponding workbook - perfect for individual or group study.
According to Guinness, "No idea short of God's call can ground and fulfill the truest human desire for purpose and fulfillment." With tens of thousands of readers to date, The Call is for all who desire a purposeful, intentional life of faith.
Also availbale in audio format, narrated by Os Guinness.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of SkepticismTimothy Keller5 Stars Out Of 5 47 ReviewsSave 38%
Renovation of the Heart: Putting on the Character of Christ, 10th Anniversary EditionDallas WillardSave 24%
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search