Buy Download $0.99 Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: PDF Download|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
In the NOOMA film Trees, Rob Bell discusses the importance of everything we do, every day, every hour. Do our decisions and actions this minute, this week, this year, this lifetime have significance? We don't want to sit back and wait for the future to arrive. We want a God who cares about what happens in this world because we want our lives to have meaning. This PDF download of the entire Trees discussion guide helps you and your group further explore these teachings.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
torch2 Stars Out Of 5October 22, 2013torchQuality: 1Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1The download was not usable for the classroom setting I was leading. I'm glad the product was only $0.99.
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Discussion Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Discussion Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search