1. What does Sherilyn’s career choice say about her personality?
2. How did you feel Sherilyn and Andy fit into the landscape of The Tanglewood?
3. What do you suppose is the basis for Sherilyn and Andy’s fast attraction, and how does their faith play into it?
4. How did Sherilyn’s past relationship influence her current one?
5. What role did Russell play in Sherilyn’s life? Was it an important one or was it simply a passing acquaintance?
6. Sherilyn hasn’t had family ties for a very long time, but her sisterhood with Emma has provided a familial feeling. How important is it to have that in your life, and why?
7. How did you feel about the relationship between Sherilyn and Gavin, Emma’s father?
8. Aside from Emma and her family, what do the various other characters in the book add to Sherilyn and Andy’s story?
9. What were your thoughts about Sherilyn’s lost wedding dresses? How did this thread add to the overall story?
10. If you read the first book in the series, how did the role of Miguel evolve into the second book? Did you enjoy Miguel’s contribution to the story and to Sherilyn’s