1. Horrible tragedies either draw families closer together or tear them apart. Jonathan Yeat grieved and yet he had his sons to consider. Did he make good choices?
2. Dr. Amy Garrett was highly loved and respected. Unfortunately she walked in fear. Have you ever known anyone who needed help but didn’t know how to get it?
3. Tigo wanted something beyond his reach, his relationship with Kariss restored. How would you have counseled him?
4. Jonathan Yeat believed in giving back to the community, but he lacked leadership in his home. What Bible hero had the same issue?
5. Sometimes when those in ministry fall, others can be unforgiving. Pastor Taylor Yeat made a mistake. How would you feel if you were a member of his church?
6. Kariss sensed God wanted her to write Amy’s story. She discounted the danger until it was too late. How would you have advised her when the story idea was presented?
7. What characteristics did Kariss and Tigo share? What characteristics were different?
8. Kariss had a difficult time keeping her word when it came to staying inside her condo for protection. Did you agree with her rationale?
9. Tigo had kept a part of his past secret from Kariss. How do you feel about keeping secrets from someone you love?
10. Curt Yeat ignored his own needs because his family lived in turmoil over Ian’s rebellion. Have you ever been in a family situation such as this?
11. Have you ever considered being a Special Agent for the FBI? Why or why not?
12. Do you think Kariss and Tigo would spend a happily ever after life after saying, “I do?”