1. What do you think of Emma’s career choice, being that she is diabetic?
2. Fee is a very unique individual, and her loyalty to Emma defines their relationship. What specific role does Fee play in Emma Rae’s life?
3. What do you think forms the attraction between Jackson and Emma? Which of their characteristics complemented the other? Which of those characteristics rocked their romantic boat?
4. How did the death of Jackson’s wife affect his future relationships?
5. Did you feel that Jackson compromised part of himself by pursuing his deceased wife’s dream? Or did you feel that he used her dream as an excuse to do something unexpected and different?
6. How do you feel about the family dynamics in the book? From Jackson’s sisters to Emma’s parents and aunt, what do the various roles represent for Emma and Jackson?
7. How did you feel about the relationship between Emma’s mother and father?
8. There are so many peripheral characters in the book. Aside from family members, which characters do you think had the most impact on Emma and Jackson?
9. It’s often said that food is the foundation for so many things in life, from family events to social networking. How do you see the role of food in the book?
10. Did you enjoy the recipes and wedding tips in the book? What were your favorites?
11. Before their identity was revealed, who did you suspect would be the bride and groom at the surprise wedding at the end of the book?