|Becoming a Contagious Christian: Communicating Your Faith in a Style That Fits You|
CBD Price: $15.99
( In Stock )
Designed for use with the revised and updaqted Becoming a Contagious Christian Leader's Guide, this CD-ROM contains resources that are used in the Becoming a Contagious Christian curriculum program. It is not the entire curriculum.
This CD-ROM equips teachers, pastors, and leaders with:
- PowerPoint presentations for all six sessions (for teaching larger groups or seminars)
- Six sermon transcripts from Bill Hybels, Lee Strobel, and Mark Mittelberg—for use in services as part of a churchwide Contagious campaign.
- Campaign implementation guide
- Reproducible promotional materials including poster, direct mail postcard, bulletin insert, and more.
You can use the resources on this CD to teach a class or seminar, or to conduct a churchwide Contagious campaign that combines motivational preaching during weekend services with simultaneous training in classes or small groups throughout your church.
Releasing the hidden evangelist in every Christian-Picture all of your church members as evangelists who:
- Demonstrate a contagious Christian character
- Build spiritually strategic relationships
- Direct conversations toward matters of faith
- Communicate their faith in a style that's personal and natural
- Explain biblical truths in a style that's personal and natural
- Explain biblical truths in everyday language
- Respond to the most common objections to Christianity
Becoming a Contagious Christian is a proven course designed to equip believers for effective evangelism in today's world. It avoids stereotyped approaches that feel intimidating to many Christians. Instead, it shows ordinary believers how they can share the gospel in a natural and powerful way while being the person God made them to be. Each session's exercises, discussions, self-assessments, and video vignettes give step-by-step guidance to help participants become effective communicators for Christ to those around them.
Used with nearly 1,000,000 people-Becoming a Contagious Christian is an innovative and unparalleled program for training Christians in relational evangelism. Becoming a Contagious Christian works with any size group, from small groups of 4-9 to Sunday school classes and other large groups of 10 to 150 or more. It can be presented successfully in any of the following formats: -Three sessions of two hours each-Six sessions of 50 minutes each-One, two, or three-day retreats-Or adapt it to fit the needs of your church!
- Windows 98 or higher
- Pentium III, 128 MB RAM
- MS Internet Explorer 6.1 or higher
- 800 x 600 minimum screen resolution
- Adobe Reader
- Power Mac G3 or higher; Mac OS 10.1.5 or higher
- Adobe Reader