In each of the four All-in-One Sunday School
books you’ll discover 13 fun, Bible-based programs full of creative
ideas for classes with kids ages 4 to 12. You'll save time and
money--just gather a few common, inexpensive items, photocopy the
handouts, and you're ready to teach creative Bible lessons your kids
will love. Each lesson comes complete with...
experiences--to catch kids' interest and teach them lessons they'll
- Interactive Bible stories--to help even the
youngest kids grasp the real meaning of Scripture,
applications--to encourage children to use what they’ve learned,
Take-home handouts--so children can share what they've learned
with their families,
- And more--including tips to help
you better understand kids!
BONUS: You'll also discover how
to help kids of multiple ages work together as a team...learn what to
expect from different age groups...and be able to give young children
the extra attention they crave while helping older children feel special
as they help younger children learn.
SCHOOL: VOLUME 1
contains lessons that are seasonally tied to Fall.
Kids will learn these Bible points:
1. God wants us to care for
2. I am special to God.
3. God keeps his promises.
God will guide us.
5. God wants us to be peacemakers.
Sometimes God surprises us.
7. God wants us to be encouragers.
God wants us to be helpful and kind even when no one else is watching.
God forgives us as we forgive others.
10. Families are important to
11. God will help us through hard times.
12. We celebrate
13. Because God takes care of us, we can share with
ALL-IN-ONE SUNDAY SCHOOL: VOLUME 2
lessons that are seasonally tied to Winter.
Kids will learn these Bible
1. All good things come from God.
2. Jesus is the
Savior God promised.
3. Jesus’ birth means God is with us.
Jesus is the light of the world.
5. God can make us clean inside.
Jesus is our Good Shepherd.
7. God is always ready to forgive us.
Jesus cares about our families.
9. Jesus helps us when we’re
10. We forgive as God forgives us.
11. God wants us
to be kind and loving.
12. God deserves first place in our lives.
Jesus is with us in tough times.