The 2011 ECPA Christian Book Award-winning HCSB Study Bible is now also available in the King James Version (KJV), and the New King James Version (NKJV).
They feature 15,000 study notes, 141 photos, 62 timelines, 59 maps, 40-page concordance, 20 articles and essays on practical and theological issues, 16 illustrations and reconstructions, and 15 charts.
They include a two-column text setting, center-column cross references, the words of Christ in red type, extensive book introductions, one- and three-year Bible reading plans, a notes section, four-color presentation page and family records section.
All study features throughout the NKJV Study Bible are designed to put the emphasis where it must be, on making the Scriptures—God’s written Word—clear and understandable.
- 15,000 study notes
- 141 photos
- 62 timelines
- 59 maps
- 40-page concordance
- 20 articles and essays on practical and theological issues
- 16 illustrations and reconstructions
- 15 charts.
- Two-column text setting
- Center-column cross references
- The words of Jesus in red type
- Extensive book introductions
- One- and three-year Bible reading plans
- Notes section for personal notes
- 9-point text size