Standard Lesson Quarterly - Spring 2015 - Standard Publishing
Order the Best-Selling Standard Lesson Commentaries >
The Standard Lesson Quarterly® surveys the Bible in six years, providing solid Bible study based on International Sunday School Lessons/Uniform Series for adults of all ages. Each quarter contains 13 weeks of lessons, including verse-by-verse Bible exposition, discussion questions, and ready to use resources to enhance study. Teachers will appreciate the ease with which they are able to produce quality lessons; students will appreciate how easy the lessons are to understand.
Current Curriculum: Winter 2014-2015 |Information & Samples
|KJV Standard Lesson Teacher's Study Bible - hardcover|
CBD Price: $34.99
( Expected to ship on or about 02/18/15. )
The Standard Lesson Teacher Study Bible is designed specifically for teachers and serious students alike. Great for Sunday school, adult Bible fellowships and small groups, this Bible contains a wealth of resources for virtually every Scripture passage on which a lesson would likely be based.
Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Standard Lesson Teacher's Study Bible (PDF).
Distinctive features include:
- KJV text
- Cross references
- In-text maps
- Bible book introductions
- A comprehensive time line
- A daily Bible reading plan
- Study Notes compiled and selected from sixty years of the best selling Standard Lesson Commentary content. Contributing scholars include ministers, professors and other experts in Bible exposition and Christian education.
- Enhanced Biblical Content Introductions.
- What to review before you teach
- Questions this book answers
- Questions for Discussion and Reflection
- Pronunciation Guide
- Easy to Read 10-point text size
- 9.25" x 6.50" x 2.50"
Using the side-by-side text, Commentary to Bible notes, the Teacher’s Study Bible expands, inspires and strengthens your Christian growth in the Scriptures.