Shaping Hearts with God's Word.
HeartShaper® is a fully resourced, dated Sunday school curriculum for toddlers through preteens that is also special needs friendly. HeartShaper teaches Biblical literacy, giving children the foundation to read, study, pray, and live out God’s Word for a lifetime. HeartShaper curriculum includes six age levels and brings children through the Bible five times. Uses the NIV translation for Grades 1 - 6.
Newly Revised in Fall 2013:
- Contemporary children's artwork from artists who have worked on Highlights and American Girl magazines.
- Quarterly 15-page Special Needs Newsletter helping teachers adapt lessons to special education learners.
- New and even more engaging student activities.
- Updated Teacher’s Guides - even easier to use than before.
- Customizable Teacher’s Guides with fully editable Word documents
Current Curriculum: Spring 2014 | Information & Samples