Echoes supports the African American church by including African-American history, cultural references and relevance into the Bible curriculum. All ages, from toddler to adult share the quarterly theme so that families and friends will be learning the same Bible truths. Echoes curriculum is theologically sound, Bible-based, and comprehensive to support various kinds of learning styles.
- Bible Translation: Uses NIV; Adult Comprehensive Bible Study contains parallel KJV & NIV
- Timeframe: 60 minutes, with added activities for more time if necessary.
- Ages & Grades: Toddlers (2 years) to Adult
- Unified themes from Elementary through High School
- Scope & Sequence: 2 Years for Toddler, Preschool & Early Elementary
3 Years for Elementary to High School
6 Years for Adult Comprehensive Bible Study
Scope & Sequence 2012 - 2016
- Format: Classroom Setting
- OnLine Resources: newsletters, training resources, forums, blogs and a communication toolbox.