CBD Price: $379.00
( Expected to ship on or about 12/10/14. )
Excerpt, Product CloseupThis product ships free to addresses in the US!
(Just select Standard or UPS Ground shipping at checkout.)
Create clean, media-rich presentations in minutes with quick access to your favorite Bibles, lyrics and background videos—features you won't get with PowerPoint®.
EasyWorship Features & Requirements
- Create slides from scratch for songs, announcements or custom text
- Text is auto-resized as you type for optimal on-screen readability
- Control global font settings as well as individual slide font settings: type, style, size, color, alignment
- Choose custom bullet styles and background fill effects
- Select from 100+ real time video transitions and cross fades
- Song Select Lyric Service® integration for downloading lyrics and copyright info from CCLI *
- Turn any video or still image into a background template with automatic text positioning
- Choose a video, image, camera feed or custom fill effect as the default background for any song
- Click one button to import PowerPoint files quickly and easily
- Compatible with PowerPoint 97-2007 (.ppt or .pptx)
- Full integration with thumbnail view for non-linear presentation control
- On click control for embedded animations, auto-advance settings and text transitions
- Ability to leave your PPT slideshow, project a Scripture in EasyWorship and return to your next slide with one click
- Site license comes standard with every copy of EasyWorship
- Install on any number of computers at a single location
- Install on home computers for building schedules
- Install at the church’s youth or children’s facility that is off-site
- Includes concurrent use, so you can project simultaneously anywhere on campus
- All of your translations in a tabbed library for quick access
- Quick lookup by book, chapter and verse
- Double-click a Scripture to display live instantly, or drag-and-drop to a service schedule
- Easily view the same Scripture across multiple translations
- Pre-loaded with King James, American Standard and Reina-Valera Antigua
- Many FREE Bibles available for download, such as Holman Christian Standard, Young’s Literal, Bible in Basic English and more
- Popular versions available for an additional cost include NIV, NLT, NKJV, NASB, AMP, RVR, and more
- Organize stills, videos, live feeds and DVD clips with thumbnail view for quick access
- Double-click a mini-movie, live feed or DVD clip in your library to go live instantly, or drag-and-drop to your schedule for display at a later time
- Drag-and-drop environment lets you join any background media or live feed to a song or Scripture within seconds
- Live feed management for cameras, switchers, external VHS or DVD players, etc.
- Organize and search all of your song lyrics within EasyWorship
- Double-click a song in your library to go live instantly, or drag-and-drop to your schedule
- Quick lookup by song title or first line of lyrics
- Song Select Lyric Service® integration for downloading lyrics and copyright info from CCLI *
- Auto-display for CCLI License Number and each song’s copyright info
- Option to categorize Favorites
- Right-click a song to edit lyrics or backgrounds on-the-fly
- Auto-complete for creating lyric tags: Pre-Chorus, Chorus, Verse(s), Bridge, etc.
Ease of Use
- Intuitive left to right layout: resources and schedule on the left, preview in the middle and live area on the right
- Drag-and-drop environment lets you join backgrounds to song or Scripture slides within seconds
- Create slides faster with auto-sizing and auto-select for text style and positioning
- Auto settings and Quick Lookup feature make things easy, reducing the volunteer’s anxiety about being in a live, on-the-fly setting
- Open a DVD, select a scene, create a custom clip with bookmarks, and then go live or save the clip to your schedule
- Create custom Mark In and Mark Out bookmarks in any movie or video using a digital timer or slider
- Preview button lets you see your custom clip before going live or saving to your schedule
- Add predefined clips from an entire volume with no editing
- Instant spin-up cuts down on playback delay
- Portable bookmarks
- EasyWorship is a dual output system for both control screen and presentation screen display
- Text is anti-aliased so the edges are crisp and clean, even over video at 30 fps
- Overlay text on captured feeds and preview before going live
- EasyWorship is fully HD compatible
- Output to a TriCaster, Video Toaster, or switcher for Chroma Key
- Choose from 100+ real time video transitions and cross fades
- Single-click black screen out, black screen in, clear text out, clear text in or default logo screen
- Option to shadow and outline text simultaneously for best visibility
- Save each new EasyWorship schedule, along with any media files, PowerPoint slideshows and new songs, as a single .ews file.
- Transport .ews files with a CD, external hard drive or thumb drive, or send via email
- EasyWorship is compatible with a number of handheld remotes
- Portable DVD bookmarks
- Database networking and customization (see Database Mangement)
- Import utility available (proprietary plug-in) for merging other products’ song databases into EasyWorship (e.g., Media Shout, SongShow Plus, Sunday Plus, etc.)
- Create separate databases for various groups using EasyWorship at one location
- Create custom login profiles for personalized global settings and preferences
- Network a single database across an entire campus for easy access and consistency
- Video: MPG1, MPG2, AVI, DV, WMF, WMV
- Still: JPG
- Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV
- K-Lite codec pack is recommended for playing FLVs, H.264/Mp4 video format and many MOVs
- DScaler and PowerDVD SE codecs are recommended for playing Mpg2 files and DVDs
EasyWorship is compatible with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, and will run on most computers that meet the requirements for those operating systems. And since EasyWorship is a dual output system, you’ll need a dual output card for displaying the control screen separately from the live presentation output.
You don’t need a fast computer to take advantage of the basic features EasyWorship has to offer. However, if you want to display text over moving backgrounds with video transitions or if you’re looking to display HD content, pay close attention to these requirements.
Keeping it simple? Here’s what you need to display songs and Scriptures over still backgrounds and to run PowerPoint slideshows
- 500 MHz Pentium II Processor or better
- 128 MB RAM
- 100 MB free disk space
- Two video cards or a dual head video card
- CD-ROM Drive
Here’s what you need to play DVDs and display text over video with smooth transitions.
- 1.7 GHz Pentium 4 Processor or better
- 512 MB RAM or more
- 7200 RPM hard drive
- 500 MB free disk space
- NVIDIA G-Force 5200 video card or better (Dual output AGP or PCI Express video graphics card with 128 MB of dedicated video RAM)
- Available DVD drive and recommended codecs
- 2.8 Ghz Intel dual core or quad core processor or better
- 1 GB RAM or more for XP / 2 GB RAM or more for Vista
- SATA 7200 RPM Hard Drive with 8MB cache
- 500 MB of free disk space
- NVIDIA G-Force 8600 video card or better (we suggest PCI Express NVIDIA graphics cards).
Laptop computers should meet the same requirements of a desktop computer. Verify with your laptop manufacturer that the video card can support Windows extended desktop and not just clone what is on your laptop display. Most late model laptops with NVIDIA, ATI or Intel graphics cards will have this ability. If you only have one monitor connection on your laptop, your laptop display will be your primary output (operator screen) and your projector will be your secondary output (live screen).
Video cards should be purchased with either an AGP or PCI Express interface. Standard PCI video cards will work, but you will be unable to do quality video transitions and high definition video.
We recommend using NVIDIA GeForce cards because of the ease of driver installation and Windows Extended desktop setup and overall performance. We do not recommend using the Nvidia Quadro chipset as they do not work well with EasyWorship.
We do not recommend ATI video cards due to driver issues that cause many different problems with EasyWorship. The ATI HD 3000 series are currently having driver problems that will cause the driver to crash while using Windows extended desktop.
NVIDIA GeForce Video Cards
- Basic: 5200, 5500, 6200
- Recommended: 7600, 7800, 8400, 8600, 9400, 9500
- HD: 8800, 9600, 9800
The following capture cards have been tested and work in EasyWorship. For the least amount of delay set the capture settings in EasyWorship to 640x480 or 320x240. This will give you good projection quality, but is not ideal for production purposes.
5 Volt PCI
- KWORLD X-Pert DVD Maker PCI Card VS-L883D (Vista 64/32 compatible)
- ViewCast Osprey 100 found at viewcast.com (Vista Compatible using XP Drivers)
- ADSTech Instant Video PCI (PTV-390) (Vista Compatible)
- AverMedia DVD EZMaker PCI
- ViewCast Osprey 230 found at viewcast.com (Vista Compatible using XP Drivers)
PCI E X1
- KWORLD PlusTV PVRTV-PE360-A (Vista 64/32 compatible)
- KWorld DVDMaker USB 2.0 (Vista 64/32 compatible)
- Intel Celeron
- AMD Duron
- AMD Sempron
(Processors such as the Intel Celeron, AMD Duron and Sempron processors were designed for office use. They work well for that type of environment, but not as well for multimedia. We recommend a processor that is designed to handle multimedia as well as office needs.)
* EasyWorship provides a custom interface for users to access their existing Song Select Lyric Service account to download song lyrics for EasyWorship. Song Select Lyric Service is a service of CCLI. EasyWorship users must set up a Song Select Lyric Service account separately from their purchase of EasyWorship.