For over 30 years, millions have come to rely on the timeless wisdom of Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe's "Be" commentary series. Dr. Wiersbe's commentary and insights on Scripture have helped readers understand and apply God's Word with the goal of life transformation.
Warren W. Wiersbe—former pastor of the Moody Church in Chicago, & an internationally known Bible teacher—has given his life to a deep examination of God's Word.
God transforms us through His Word, and The Transformation Study Bible promises to be an essential resource for growing motivated disciples. Not only will you understand God's Word with a greater sense of clarity, but you will be given the means to apply what you learn with a new sense of purpose.
The Transformation Study Bible offers the full text of the highly readable New Living Translation with accompanying notes and commentary from the 50 books in Dr. Wiersbe's "Be" series.
View Sample Pages.
- Book Outlines—provide the key theme and key verse with other Scripture passages fitting into the flow of the book
- Book Overviews—for each book of the Bible with timeless and practical lessons
- Catalyst Notes—discusses important themes & character issues of each book motivating you to be transformed by the Holy Spirit
- Be Transformed—help you understand how each book of the Bible impacts your life
- Cross References—relates verses throughout the Bible, revealing how Scripture is connected
- Charts & Maps—help you understand what the Bible teaches by summarizing key Bible content and information into concise visual form
- Concordance—help you locate a verse or group of verses quickly
- Study Notes—help you understand key Bible passages by explaining what they mean and how they apply to our lives
- Text 9-point; Notes 7-point