1. Sir Kendrick and Sir Duncan belong to an order of knights called the Knights of the Prince. Whom do they biblically represent?
2. Each book of the Knights of Arrethtrae series deals with a specific set of vices and virtues. What is the main virtue that is addressed in Sir Kendrick and the Castle of Bel Lione? What is the main vice? (Hint: combine the Lord of the castle with the town name.) Can you think of other vices?
3. What does the festival that Lord Ra hosts represent? Why is it so difficult for the youth to attend only once and why are they different when they return?
4. Kendrick and Duncan realize that there are two secret forces working in the kingdom, one for good, and one for evil. What are the names of these two secret forces and whom do they represent biblically?
5. The names of the blood wolves that protect Lord Ra’s castle are Hypoc, Deceptor, Toxica, Revel, Plezior, Arrogoy, Destroyer, Carnage, Chaos, and Tormentor. What do these beasts represent?