6. What big challenge do you sometimes dream of taking on?
7. What keeps you from taking on big challenges? Do you think someday you will? Explain.
8. When Gretchen’s dad is unable to help with her renovation, Gretchen partially blames herself, feels selfish, and considers giving up the house flip. Have you ever faced a tough decision that involved loved ones and career choices? What was it and how did you deal with it?
9. Why do you think Gretchen feels so certain that she doesn’t want to get involved with a divorced man? If you were her friend, how would you advise her?
10. A major remodeling project with a deadline is stressful under the best circumstances…how do you think Noah Campbell helped or hindered the process?