7. Willow was really passionate in her beliefs about saving the trees. How do you feel about this? Is this a worthwhile cause? Is there any cause you feel really passionate about?
8. Do you feel Cate was foolish or compassionate in her dealings with Willow, still wanting to believe in her even after all the lies Willow told?
9. Willow, though not a Christian, knew that line about God working in mysterious ways. Do you think that how he works can sometimes be mysterious? Has he ever worked in some mysterious way in your life?
10. Scott Calhoun involved the Whodunit ladies in a fraudulent investment scheme. Have you ever been the victim of some fraudulent financial scheme, perhaps on a lesser scale but still very damaging?
11. In his teen years, Mitch got into trouble hacking into internet sites where he had no right to be, but a teacher helped him turn this computer expertise around and use it for a worthwhile occupation. Has a mentor ever helped you get on the right track in life?
12. Mitch feels very protective about Cate and doesn’t like the idea of her being a private investigator. Do you think that’s a reasonable attitude? Do you think he perhaps has some interest (although a reluctant interest) in private investigative work himself?