Use these questions for individual reflection or for discussion with a book club or other small group.
1. What does a sunrise represent to you? Tell about a time when you got up early enough to watch a sunrise.
2. What area in your life could use a new beginning? What steps would you need to take to get that new beginning started?
3. Describe Katy’s new approach to the press. What was at the root of her ideas?
4. What did Dayne think about opening their lives to the public? As their wedding neared, what were Dayne’s fears about being publicly open with their lives?
5. Many Hollywood couples have fallen victim to the tabloids and wound up divorced. What advice would you give Katy and Dayne as they begin their married life in a very public way?