1. Because of a company merger and downsizing, Andi loses her job at 60. What do you think about the possibilities of finding a job at this age? Is there, in spite of the laws, a prejudice against hiring a new worker at this age? Is starting a business of her own a viable solution?
2. Andi is also single at 60. What are the possibilities of finding a new love at this age? Is doing so even a wise action to consider?
3. Fitz’s son Matt is rather unenthusiastic about Andi. Do you think grown children can often be a problem and a stumbling block where a new relationship is concerned?
4. Andi’s former husband abandoned and divorced her so he could marry another woman. Do you think, on a spiritual basis, that she is free to marry again?
5. What do you think about eccentric old Uncle Ned’s odd method of distributing his assets?