9. Heather had a change of heart, such that she wanted to get to know Jesus above all else in her life. Do you have a hunger to walk with Jesus and know Him better? Do you take the time to pursue Him?
10. Brian wasn’t sure of God’s plan for his life, but was willing to go whichever way the Lord led. Are you willing to ask and follow God’s will for your life?
11. In the “Heart of a Psalmist” session, the panel discussed how to keep a right heart in the business they were in. How do you keep a right heart before God?
12. If you are in a group setting, statistics say that 1 out of 4 of you have had an abortion. Without anyone having to openly divulge this, take a moment in your group to pray for complete healing for those women. If you are alone and the book has uncovered emotional pain from an abortion, please pray to God for healing and seek help, if necessary. God’s arms are open.
13. Ephesians 4:32 says, “And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.” Dana had difficulty forgiving Heather for what she’d done, and Kelli had difficulty forgiving Brian. Is there someone in your life whom you find hard to forgive? Have you sought God’s grace to help?
14. Cyd led Heather and Kelli through the Bible so they could see who they are in God’s eyes. Do you know your identity in Christ? Do you walk in it?
15. Do you have any unlikely friendships, such as Kelli and Heather’s, that sprung up as a result of God’s work in your life and heart?
16. What character did you identify with most in the book?
17. What aspect of Cherished spoke most to your heart?