6. How can a person attend to their various callings and good causes if their authority figures are set against such matters? This could be the authority of the country, your household, your church, etc.
7. Garrett felt an obligation to care for his father’s family. How does this line up with Scripture? Have you experienced situations where this was a need in your own life?
8. Caring for others always requires sacrifice. How can you sacrifice of your time, self, finances, comfort, etc. to help family, friends, society? Give biblical examples of people who sacrificed on behalf of others.
9. Mia and Garrett share a long time relationship that gives them some very good foundational starts for marriage. What are those things and can they also apply to relationships today?
10. Injustice towards those in poverty has always been with us. Throughout the Bible we see examples of it. Discuss some of those examples and give examples of such things in the world today. What can you do to help overcome injustice in the world?