10. With each subsequent attack, Grace became more convinced that Gary Walker was responsible, and eventually she confronted him about it. Do you think that was the best choice of action? What would you do if faced with a similar situation?
11. After Roman fired Luke for being late to work, Roman began to have suspicions that Luke might be the one doing the attacks, in order to get even. Was Roman justified in firing Luke? Was there enough evidence to make Luke appear guilty?
12. Have you ever been accused of something and had no way to prove your innocence?
13. What life lessons did you learn from reading this book?
14. How did reading A Sister’s Secret help you have a better understanding of the Amish way of life?