1. Gideon’s life spiraled downward because of his obsession over a wrong, and he really had been harmed. Have you ever obsessed over something and what did you do to put it behind you?
2. Eve and Nick had a second chance to correct a relationship gone wrong. But sometimes it’s hard to forget the past. List three things you could do right now to turn around a relationship that’s gone bad for you.
3. Nick and Eve’s marriage suffered because of Nick’s skewed priorities toward his job. What is the most important thing in your life right now? What should it be? If your priorities are in the wrong place, what can you do today to turn it around?
4. Is there some talent or part of your personality that you believe you would never be able to forget, just as Eve innately remembered her ballet? How does that happen?
5. Bree was showing God’s love to a stranger when she took in “Elena.” In today’s world, many times we’re afraid to reach out to strangers. How can we overcome that tendency and become the salt we’re meant to be?