4-Function Pen #12823
Easy-to-Follow Operating Instructions
- Hold the pen at a 30º backward angle in your hand, with the desired function (i.e. “black,” “red,” highlighter, “0.5” for pencil) facing upward. Press the top button (1) to release the point.
- To change functions, press the black button (2) on the top of the clip to retract; then repeat step 1.
- To use the pencil, perform step 1 and press the top button (1) two or three times to feed the lead to the desired length.
- To replace pen cartridges, unscrew the lower barrel (3) to remove the ballpoint pen cartridge (4) and insert a new one.
- To add pencil lead, unscrew the lower barrel (3) and pull out the pencil lead feeding tube (5); insert one 0.5mm pencil lead into the feeding tube. It will load automatically.
- Pull off the top button (1) to use eraser.