6. Do you think Sadie was too hard on Mac when he first returned and wanted to make amends for the past? How might she have handled the situation differently?
7. Sadie has two very different dates in the book, one with Jasper and one with Dmitri. What’s your idea of a perfect first date and which one of Sadie’s would you have preferred?
8. Kylie gets into quite a lot of mischief. What is an example of childhood mischief that you got into as a child?
9. Throughout the course of the story, Sadie learns what it is to take a priceless relationship for granted. Are there any relationships in your own life that you’ve taken for granted? How did you resolve those issues?
10. What was your favorite part of Love Finds You in Hershey? (Character, setting, dessert, theme, etc.)
11. At one point, Belva tells Sadie, “If we always got what we deserved, we wouldn’t have much. That’s where grace comes in.” What are some ways that Sadie is shown grace in the story? What are some ways you’ve been shown grace in your own life?
12. What do you think Ned meant, in Sadie’s dreams, when he told her, “Because what you hold in your heart is far greater than the things you hold in your hand”?