1.What influence did Hayden Hazard have on you? Could you identify with her or was she hard to relate to?
2. Do you think your impression of the world would be different if you didn’t watch television news, but instead read only the newspaper and listened to the radio? Why or why not?
3. Which Christian would you rather be like, Ray or Hayden? Who do you think is more effective in their witness? Why?
4. Who was your favorite character and why?
5. Which passage did you find the funniest?
6. Do you think reporters or anchors have a more difficult job?
7. Is there a news story that has changed your life? Was it for better or worse?
8. What are some consequences you’ve faced in the workplace as a result of your faith?
9. Are you more comfortable telling people about your faith or showing them by your actions?
10. What do you believe Chad Arbus’s motivations are for how he behaves?
11. If you could get away with doing Botox without anyone knowing it was Botox, would you?
12. Would you find it easier or harder to give a non-Christian friend an inspirational novel if it was a comedy? Why or why not?