|Daniel: Lives of Integrity, Words of Prophecy, DVD Leader Kit|
CBD Price: $249.99
( In Stock )
ExcerptThis product ships free to addresses in the US!
(Just select Standard or UPS Ground shipping at checkout.)
Join Beth Moore in a faith-building study of prophecy, and learn how to shine for Christ in our modern culture. Daniel: Lives of Integrity, Words of Prophecy shows how individuals can live with integrity in today's self-absorbed society. The Leader's Kit includes six DVDs that feature a teaching session on each of the 12 chapters in the Book of Daniel, one Member Book, and one Leader's Guide.
|INFORMATION FROM PUBLISHER:|
|What’s different about this new in-depth Bible study?
- It can be scheduled as one 12-week study or as two six-week studies, with an optional break between the two portions for those who prefer a shorter study.
- The first portion, Daniel chapters 1-6, examines the life of Daniel in an extremely contemporary way and models how believers can develop enduring integrity in an enticing world.
- The second portion, Daniel chapters 7–12, explores prophecies from the time of Daniel through the second coming of Christ.
- The video teaching segments on the DVDs are essential to the Member Book study. As Beth teaches from a chapter each week, the video messages provide an important backdrop for the following week’s Member Book study.
|Options for scheduling this study for the women in your church and community:
- Offer through your women’s ministry at convenient times and locations such as weeknights, during midweek activities at your church, or Sunday evening discipleship, especially when childcare is offered.
- During the summer, schedule the first portion—the life of Daniel— as a study for Sunday School teachers, schoolteachers and educators, and community outreach following VBS.
- Schedule the second portion—the words of prophecy— as a kickoff to fall semester, or schedule as a 12-week study that concludes before Christmas holidays.
- Promote to women as an extremely contemporary study that helps them thrive in our modern-day culture without being defiled by it.
- Offer both a daytime study for stay-at-home moms and retirees, as well as an evening study for working women. (Be sure to coordinate use of the DVDs in the Leader Kit when offering multiple studies.)
- Look for off-campus settings such as health clubs, community centers, apartment clubhouses, Christian schools, as well as homes of study participants.