Unleashing God's truth, one verse at a time!
Available in the NASB, ESV, NKJV, and the NIV, The MacArthur Study Bible is perfect for serious study. Dr. John MacArthur has compiled more than 20,000 study notes, and numerous charts, maps, outlines, and articles to create The MacArthur Study Bible. No other study Bible does such a thorough job of explaining the historical context, unfolding the meaning of the text, and placing it within a theological framework. It has now been updated with an abridged topical index and a concordance.
Teeming with beneficial Bible helps, The MacArthur Study Bible is among the elite of Bible study tools. Over 35 years of Bible study are packed into one volume. The extensive verse-by-verse study notes provide a one-stop way to do your Bible study. Just a few of its numerous features are:
- More than 20,000 study notes
- Introductions to the Bible
- Thorough Book Introductions and Outlines
- Concise Topical Index
- Outline of Systematic Theology
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- Messianic Prophecies in the Old Testament
- Timeline of Old Testament Kings and Prophets
- Timeline of New Testament Chronology
- "How We Got the Bible"
- "How to Study the Bible"
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Over 50 Bible Maps
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Presentation page
- Family record section
- 8.5 point text
- Double-column format
- Center-column references
- Bible reading plans
- Ribbon marker (except in hardcover edition)