|Unleashing Your Potential for Excellence
What does it take to overcome life's obstacles and achieve your dreams? How can you maximize your God-given talents and realize your full potential? Think Big.
It was by thinking big that a ghetto kid with bad grades from Detroit's inner city became the world's most celebrated pediatric neurosurgeon and a respected man of faith, and thinking big can transform you too.
- T - Talents: Recognize as gifts from God
- H - Hope: Look forward to good things and be honest
- I - Insight: Can be gained from people and good books
- N - Nice: Be nice to all people
- K - Knowledge: Recognize as the key to living
- B - Books: Read them actively
- I - In-depth learning skills: Develop them
- G - God: Never get too big for him
No matter your circumstances, Dr. Carson's Think Big philosophy can help you recognize, evaluate, react to, and eventually overcome the problems life throws your way. Discover why no challenge is too large for those who think big.
Ben Carson is professor and director of pediatric neurosurgery at John Hopkins Medical Institution and the author of Gifted Hands and The Big Picture. A widely respected role model, he shares motivational insights with inner-city kids and corporate executives alike. He lives with his wife, Candy, and three sons in West Friendship, MD.
Cecil Murphey is the author of over forty books and has also assisted well-known personalities in writing their biographies.