Buy Download $4.99 Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: PDF Download|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Spirit Hunger unwraps your heart's desire to engage God, even when you cover that desire with lesser loves. In this six-session, video-based study, author and speaker Gari Meacham identifies the path we share as we struggle to engage God in prayer and belief. Gari writes, With the authenticity of my own life stories marriage to a professional baseball player, struggles with severe food bondage, and a father who was a quadriplegic I came to the crisp realization that my prayer life and the belief needed to match. Spirit Hunger provides a clear path toward matching these heart cries leading away from crumbs and counterfeit, to a hungering for God. Relatable and relative, Gari teaches, out of her own experience, how to stop hiding from God and enter into a soul quenching relationship with Him. In this PDF download of Session 1, Hiding, Controlling, and Mocha Lattes, you will learn that the only way to tame your innate need for control is by putting your trust in God. Use this PDF to further explore the teaching found in the Spirit Hunger video.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search