Buy Download $4.99 Add To Cart
BROWSE for Bible Study Guides
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: PDF Download|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Parenting a child is an in-depth course in spiritual formation, expressly designed by God to touch you and teach you in ways you could never have imagined. What if one of God's primary intentions for you as a parent isn't about successfully raising perfect children, but about your becoming more holy? Sacred Parenting helps you look at parenting from a different perspective. This six-session, video-based study by Gary Thomas offers a road map to new territory sacred territory defined by the children God has given to teach you his lesson in love. In this PDF download of Session 3, The Hardest Hurt of All, you will learn that you don't have to live in fear of your children's failures or injuries and that God will use these experiences to mature them. Use this PDF download to further explore the teaching found on the Sacred Parenting video.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search