Buy Download $4.99 Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: PDF Download|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Parenting a child is an in-depth course in spiritual formation, expressly designed by God to touch you and teach you in ways you could never have imagined. What if one of God's primary intentions for you as a parent isn't about successfully raising perfect children, but about your becoming more holy? Sacred Parenting helps you look at parenting from a different perspective. This six-session, video-based study by Gary Thomas offers a road map to new territory sacred territory defined by the children God has given to teach you his lesson in love. In this PDF download of Session 2, It's All about Him: God-Centered Parenting, you will learn how the earthly process of changing diapers, teaching children, and raising teens can be a continual act of worship. Use this PDF download to further explore the teaching found on the Sacred Parenting video.
Be the first to write a review!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Embracing Our Insignificance: Sacred Parenting Participant's Guide, Session 4 - PDF Download [Download]Gary ThomasZondervan / 2010 / PDF Download$4.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22791DF
Gold Behind the Guilt: Sacred Parenting Participant's Guide, Session 5 - PDF Download [Download]Gary ThomasZondervan / 2010 / PDF Download$4.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22792DF
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Parenting
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search