- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2004
Dimensions: 10 7/8 X 4 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Faith In Motion
7 Things Christians Do: Leader's GuideAbingdon Press / 2004 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW8346X
7 Things Christians Don't Do: and What to Do Instead - Student GuideScott MillerAbingdon Press / 2005 / Other$5.19 Retail:
$6.49Save 20% ($1.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW350042
What's a Christian to Do?
Wouldn't it be nice if we had a checklist that described in detail exactly how to be faithful disciples, with step-by-step instructions for Christian living?
The answers can be found in the Bible, but we do have to search for them. As we struggle with difficult questions, the answers will become our own, and we can discover unique ways to live them out.
Session Titles Include:
- Do I have to go to Church?
- How do I "pray without ceasing"?
- Do you have God's E-Mail Address?
- What is my personal responsibility?
- Can God really use my money, time, and talents?
- Do I have to share my faith?
- How will I know what God is calling me to do?