- All Products
- Personal Growthhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold (17,208)
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Bad Dads of the Bible: 8 Mistakes Every Good Dad Can AvoidRoland Warren5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 25%
Bible Promises for DadMary Grace BirkheadSave 23%
Men of the Bible, A One-Year Devotional Study of Men in ScriptureAnn Spangler, Robert WolgemuthSave 10%
52 Things Sons Need from Their Dads: What Fathers Can Do to Build a Lasting RelationshipJay PayleitnerSave 27%
"God, please help me...another game of Candy Land..."
Quite a few dads spend time with their kids. However, many have no clue what their kids really need.
Enter author Jay Payleitner, veteran dad of five, who's also struggled with how to build up his children's lives. His 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad combines straightforward features with step-up-to-the-mark challenges men will appreciate:
- a full year's worth of focused, doable ideas--one per week, if desired
- uncomplicated ways to be an example, like "kiss your wife in the kitchen"
- tough, frank advice, like "throw away your porn"
- NO exhaustive (and exhausting) lists of "things you should do"
- NO criticism of dads for being men and acting like men
Dads will feel respected and empowered, and gain confidence to initiate activities that build lifelong positives into their kids. Great gift or men's group resource!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Dad God's Spiritual Leader (Proverbs 20:7), Bulletins, 100Save 13%
The Pastor - Slightly ImperfectSave 69%