Budget cuts are being made all across Strattenburg, and Theo finds himself stuck in the middle. When Theo discovers corruption beneath the surface of a hot political and environmental issue, he must face bigger risks than he ever has. But even with danger lurking, Theo always stands for what is right.
Unabridged audio CD; approximately 6 hours; 5 CDs; read by Richard Thomas.
Though he's only thirteen, Theodore Boone has spent more time in the courtroom than almost anywhere else, and theres always a new adventure waiting. After being falsely accused of vandalism and theft, Theo is happy to finally be out of the hot seat, once more dispensing legal advice to friends and community members, when an exciting new case demands his urgent attention.
John Grisham is the author of a collection of stories, a work of nonfiction, three sports novels, four kids' books, and many legal thrillers. His work has been translated into forty-two languages. He lives near Charlottesville, Virginia.
Raves for the Theodore Boone series
- "Smartly written." --USA Today
- "Edge-of-your-seat drama, sophisticated plotting, and plenty of spunk." --Chicago Sun-Times
- "Classic Grisham." --The Los Angeles Times
- "Not since Nancy Drew has a nosy, crime-obsessed kid been so hard to resist." --The New York Times
- "Gripping . . . I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a good mystery. I think everyone will be enthralled by Theodore Boone." --Scholastic News
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.