- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Peter
- 2 Thessalonians
- Entire Bible
- Major Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- 6 customizable sermons: a vision-casting sermon & 5 Challenge Sermons
- Leaders Planning Guide with resources to help implement a successful campaign
- Resource DVD with video illustrations
- The 30-Day Church Challenge DVD-based small group study
- PowerPoint templates
- Planning and promotional tools
- Branded graphics for your website
Vendor: Outreach Inc
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
30-Day Church Challenge DVD-Based Study for Individuals & Small GroupsOutreach Inc / DVD$15.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 20% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW541684
30-Day Church ChallengeOutreach Inc / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW544691
Soul Surfer: Catch God's Wave For Your Life Church KitOutreach Inc / Other$44.99 Retail:
$59.99Save 25% ($15.00)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 07/13/15.CBD Stock No: WW508871
GodQuest--DVD Curriculum, Church KitOutreach Inc / Other$39.99 Retail:
$54.99Save 27% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW541363
From the Publisher
The 30-Day Church Challenge is a five-week experience that challenges your members to understand and engage in the five main purposes of the church as found in the book of Acts!
For many, unfortunately, the church is only a place they go to on Sundays or holidays. What if it could be much more?
For thirty days they will discover how your church can help them reach their God-given potential and how together you can become a church that transforms your community and the world! Featuring inspirational sermons, weekly challenges, video-based lessons, and the 30-Day Church Challenge book, this powerful campaign will challenge your church (attenders) to:
- Devote themselves to authentic community (Acts 2:44)
- Develop a worship lifestyle (Acts 2:46-47)
- Commit to spiritual growth (Acts 2:42)
- Embrace stewardship and a generous lifestyle (Acts 2:44-45; Acts 4;32-35)
- Engage in sharing God's love and the gospel with others (Acts 2:47)
Church kit components include:
- Six customizable sermons with weekly challenges (includes vision-casting sermon, And They Called It "The Church")
- Leader's Guide to help you thoroughly plan and implement a successful, effective campaign
- Resource DVD with video sermon illustrations
- The 30-Day Church Challenge DVD-based Study for small groups
- PowerPoint templates and matching bulletin inserts
- Planning and promotional tools
- Branded graphics for your website and services
At the end of the 30-Day Church Challenge your congregation won't just view church as a place to come to, but as a vibrant family to belong to. They won't just come to church, they will BEcome the church: a community of faith - powerful, inspirational, and transformational - touching your community and the world with the power of the Gospel!
graymaceMissouriAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great Church SeriesNovember 9, 2013graymaceMissouriAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5One of the best we have ever used in teaching the purpose of the Church.
The included sermons are very good and the small group discussion is exceptional.
Q: What is in the kit?
This kit contains six customizable sermons with weekly challenges, a Leader's Guide to help you thoroughly plan and implement a successful, effective campaign, a Resource DVD with video sermon illustrations, the 30-Day Church Challenge DVD-based Study for small groups, PowerPoint templates and matching bulletin inserts, planning and promotional tools, and branded graphics for your website and services.